This is a direct replacement for the filter model numbers below:
- Frigidaire® / Electrolux® EPTWFU01
- Frigidaire®/ Electrolux® EPTWFU01C
- Frigidaire®/ Electrolux® 4562222
- Frigidaire®/ Electrolux® 012505454226
- Frigidaire®/ Electrolux® Puresource Ultra II
- Frigidaire®/ Electrolux® Puresource Ultra 2
- EASY REPLACEMENT INSTALLATION
- ECONOMINCAL AND ECO FRIENDLY ALTERNATIVE
- REMOVES/REDUCES:CHLORINE, BAD TASTE, ODOR, SEDIMENT, LEAD, MERCURY, VOC, MTBE, CYST, ASBESTOS,TURBIDITY, PARTICULATE IRON AND RUST
Choose the Eco Friendly Alternative for your water and ice filtration for your refrigerator.
Zuma Filters only uses the highest Made in USA Compressed Coconut Carbon media for its line of Water Filters. This will assure the best possible filtration to reduce or eliminate bad taste and odor associated with tap water and provides the highest quality of water and ice from your refrigerator.
The process of Carbonizing Coconut Shells into Coconut Carbon is a much more Eco Friendly process than traditional charcoal production for water filters. You can rest assured that you have taken a much Greener approach to water filtration which is better tasting and much better for the environment.
GO GREEN WITH Zuma Filters WATER FILTERS
Eco Friendly alternative to standard ice and water refrigerator filters
Provides 6 months or 300 gallons of ice and water filtration
Removes/Reduces: Chlorine,Bad Taste,Odor,Sediment,Lead,Mercury,VOC,MTBE,Cyst,Asbestos,Turbidity,Particulate Iron and Rust
Flow Rate – .5gpm (1.9Lpm)
Min & Max Operating Temperature – 33° - 100° F (.06° - 38° C)
Min & Max Operating Pressure – 30psi (207kPa) - 125 psi (862 kPa)
Life Capacity – 300 Gallons (1,575 liters) or 6 Months of use
FRIGIDAIRE® and ELECTROLUX® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF ELECTROLUX HOME PRODUCTS, INC.
ZUMA WATER FILTERS IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH FRIGIDAIRE® and ELECTROLUX®